Bloomington, Indiana September 27, 2016 — Hanapin Marketing, a digital marketing agency focused on PPC, just released their new annual State of PPC industry report. The report is a comprehensive statistical breakdown of the digital ad industry to date and includes survey findings of key influencers and speakers in the industry, as well as a number of brands.
• Text Ads are still the most effective PPC channel for 86% of advertisers
• Facebook advertising continues to gain steam, with 67% of advertisers planning to increase their budgets in this channel in the next 12 months
• Mobile, conversion rate optimization, social advertising, and location targeting have been the most important aspects from the last 12 months
• Over 50% of advertisers are still not using programmatic in their marketing mix. Of those using it, 30% found that it was not an effective channel for them.
• In social advertising, conversions are growing faster than CPCs, however conversions are lagging on both mobile and desktop
“2016 fulfilled the promise we saw from our 2015 State of PPC report – increased budgets and an overall, really good year in the PPC industry. The biggest takeaway from this year’s report is the continuous growth of social advertising, Facebook in particular. Not only are majority of advertisers utilizing this channel, but they are seeing success from it. And while targeting is becoming easier, attribution in social is still tricky. To fully optimize this channel, advertisers have to move beyond last click measurement and consider the full customer journey,” says Hanapin’s President, Jeff Allen.
To download the State of PPC 2016-2017 Industry Report, it is available online at: https://goo.gl/FjfXyh
For more information about Hanapin, PPC Hero or Hero Conf, please contact Jamie Newton at 812-330-3134, ext. 145 or e-mail at email@example.com.
About Hanapin Marketing
Founded in 2004, Hanapin Marketing manages and optimizes clients’ paid search, social and display programs and is the agency of experts behind the international conference series Hero Conf, and industry-leading blog PPC Hero.